October 3rd (The ArtsCenter Carrboro, NC)
– Afternoon Panel Discussion with Music Maker Artists and Folk Scholars, 3pm – 4:30pm
– Exhibit Opening and Blues Revue Performance 6pm – 8pm
– $25 admission, tickets here!
October 4th (Old Murphy School Durham, NC)
– 50 Music Maker Artists! 2pm – 8pm
– Admission includes food, drink, and music, music, music!
– $150 admission, $100 is tax deductible, tickets here!
Includes VIP admission to all events on Oct. 3rd & 4th
– Prime seating for the Oct. 3rd performance
– VIP table seating for the Oct. 4th event
– Signed copy of our new book, We Are the Music Makers!
– $250 admission, $175 is tax deductible, tickets here!
Help a Music Maker Artist get to the Homecoming
– Get two VIP weekend passes* which give you front row seating to all performances
– Special dinner invitation after the panel discussion on Oct. 3rd
– Personalized signed copy of We are the Music Makers! book and 2-CD set.
– $1000 admission, $800 is tax deductible, tickets here!