October 3rd (The ArtsCenter Carrboro, NC)
- Afternoon Panel Discussion with Music Maker Artists and Folk Scholars, 3pm
- Exhibit Opening and Blues Revue Performance 7pm
- $25 admission
October 4th (Old Murphy School Durham, NC)
- 50 Music Maker Artists! 2pm – 8pm
- Admission includes food, drink, and music, music, music!
- $150 admission, $100 is tax deductible
Includes VIP admission to all events on Oct. 3rd & 4th
- Prime seating for the Oct. 3rd performance
- VIP table seating for the Oct. 4th event
- Signed copy of our new book, We Are the Music Makers!
- $250 admission, $175 is tax deductible
Help a Music Maker Artist get to the Homecoming
- Get two VIP weekend passes* which give you front row seating to all performances
- Special dinner invitation after the panel discussion on Oct. 3rd
- Personalized signed copy of We are the Music Makers! book and 2-CD set.
- $1000 admission, $800 is tax deductible