October 3rd (The ArtsCenter Carrboro, NC)
- Afternoon Panel Discussion with Music Maker Artists and Folk Scholars, 3pm
- Exhibit Opening and Blues Revue Performance 7pm
- $25 admission
October 4th (Old Murphy School Durham, NC)
- 50 Music Maker Artists! 2pm – 8pm
- Admission includes food, drink, and music, music, music!
- $150 admission, $100 is tax deductible
The Homecoming Celebration will be the largest gathering of Music Maker artists ever! Who’s coming so far: Big Ron Hunter, Boo Hanks, Captain Luke, Cool John Ferguson, Ironing Board Sam, John Dee Holeman, Pat “Mother Blues” Cohen, Pura Fe, Shelton Powe,Tim and Susan Wells, The Branchettes, Beverly “Guitar” Watkins, Sweet Betty, Drink Small, Eddie Tigner, Robert Lee Coleman, Dr Dixon, David Bryant, Algia Mae Hinton, Lil’ Joe, Nashid Abdul, Albert White, Ardie Dean, Bubba Norwood, Lakota John and Kin, Harvey Dalton Arnold, Lightnin’ Wells, Deer Clan Singers, Lee Gates, Major Handy, Alabama Slim, Little Freddie King, Little Pink Anderson, Dave McGrew, PeeWee Hayes, Gerald Robinson, Tad Walters, Jeffrey Scott
There are a limited number of tickets available for the Saturday event – get them before they’re gone!
Includes VIP admission to all events on Oct. 3rd & 4th
- Prime seating for the Oct. 3rd performance
- VIP table seating for the Oct. 4th event
- Signed copy of our new book, We Are the Music Makers!
- $250 admission, $175 is tax deductible
Help a Music Maker Artist get to the Homecoming
- Get two VIP weekend passes* which give you front row seating to all performances
- Special dinner invitation after the panel discussion on Oct. 3rd
- Personalized signed copy of We are the Music Makers! book and 2-CD set.
- $1000 admission, $800 is tax deductible